Property Insurance Coverage for Your Peace of Mind

Contact Us

Protect Your Investment With Homeowner’s Insurance

Needless to say, your home is probably your biggest investment and the most important asset. Make sure you have the right insurance policy to cover not only your home, but all the contents on the property, including personal items, outbuildings, and more.

If your home or anything in or around your property is damaged due to a flood, storm, earthquake or anything else, you will need the right insurance coverage to get back the full value of your loss. Your financial interest may increase with the value of real estate over time.

One of the insurance agents at Chauvin Agency will offer your personal service to create an insurance coverage policy that fits all of your needs.

Same-Day Appointments

Call 518-562-9336

You’ll get friendly and personalized service from our agents who will create a policy to meet your needs.

Visit 6064 Route 22 Ste 6
Plattsburgh, NY 12901

Coverage for All Your Assets

  • Replacement cost of your home
  • Guaranteed replacement cost clauses
  • Personal belongings
  • Auto-home account credits
  • Additional living expenses
  • Comprehensive personal liability
  • Other structures: garages, outbuildings, and swimming pools
  • Jewelry, fine art, antiques, and other valuables

Affordable Insurance for Tenants and Renters

Even if you do not own a home, you still need renter’s insurance or tenant’s insurance to ensure your personal items are protected along with other assets on the property.

Whether you live in an apartment, duplex, or condo, the renter’s insurance policy can protect you in the event of a fire, break-in and other property damage. The licensed insurance agents of Chauvin Agency will find the right coverage for your needs at the lowest possible cost.

Umbrella Liability for Added Coverage

Chauvin Agency offers umbrella insurance policies to offer you coverage beyond the standard policies for homeowner’s and renter’s insurance. Umbrella policies extend your standard policy to get additional coverage for bodily injury, property damage and other things not listed under regular liability allowances.

Skip to content